Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Damage in Norwell, MA

When this kitchen suffered extensive water damage, the homeowner called SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rockland for help. Our team went out to assess the damage and stay... READ MORE

Cleanup After a Space Heater Fire in Rockland

A space heater caught fire in a Rockland home causing extensive damage to a client's master bedroom. SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rockland arrived right after the fire... READ MORE

Restoring a Fire Damaged Fireplace in Marshfield

A customer in Marshfield had a large amount of creosote built up in their chimney. This resulted in a fire within their chimney that caused damage to their fire... READ MORE

Repairing Fire Damage in Carver

A dishwasher in Carver caused a small fire in a client's kitchen. Though the fire was small, the smoke, soot, and fire extinguisher left a good amount of damage... READ MORE

Commercial Mold Damage in Hanson

A plaza in Hanson had a water heater malfunction. Unfortunately, no one noticed for some time and a large amount of mold was able to develop. SERVPRO of Marshfi... READ MORE

Basement Flooding from French Drain Clog

A clogged french drain in this South Shore home resulted in a large amount of water flooding this family's semi-finished basement. SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rocklan... READ MORE

Flooded Basement Restoration in Marshfield

When a storm hit Marshfield, this family's basement became flooded. Using our 24/7 Emergency Services, SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rockland was able to respond quickl... READ MORE

Storm Flooding in North Weymouth

When a previous customer suffered a flooded basement from a storm, SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rockland responded quickly. Using our drying equipment, we were able to... READ MORE

Late Night Septic Loss

A family suffered a late-night septic loss that resulted in a horrible mess. SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rockland responded to their emergency call and immediately be... READ MORE

Mold and Water Damage in Rockland

A home in Rockland had an undiscovered leaky pipe. The resulting water damage led to mold growth within the home's walls. Thanks to our dual knowledge of both w... READ MORE