Commercial Mold Damage in Hanson
A plaza in Hanson had a water heater malfunction. Unfortunately, no one noticed for some time and a large amount of mold was able to develop. SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rockland was able to contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. We then removed all mold affected material and thoroughly dried the area. To prevent future mold growth, we used our advanced technology including infrared and negative air machines to capture mold spores and remove them from the area. Unfortunately, this bathroom was so badly damaged that we had to remove everything down to the studs so that new drywall could be brought in. Making sure the area was free of any moisture to prevent future mold growth meant construction could begin without any further damage.